|She was born to Tomy Joseph and Rani Tomy in a Catholic Christian family in Pala, Kottayam. She has a sister, Reenu Tomy, and a brother, Rinku Tomy. His father died on July 6, 2014 due to a heart attack.She is married to Royce Kizhakoodan on April 27, 2008 at the Cathedral Church of Lourde in Thrissur Thrissur. She lives in Edapally, Kochi. [Citation needed] His brother Rinku Tomy is married to actress Muktha.
She began her singing career with the well-known troupe, Angel Voice. It was during a show with Angel Voice that the artist, songwriter and songwriter mimicked Nadirshah spotted it and recommended it to director Meesa Madhavan Lal Jose and composer Vidyasagar. It was from there that her singing career exploded.
- She has an inclination for singing since her college days and also participated as a performer in various college functions.
- She played her first lead role against Jayaram in the 2015 film Thinkal Muthal Velli Vare
- Her first solo song was ‘Chingamasam Vannu Chernnal’ in the film Meesa Madhavan.
- She has also worked as a judge in different reality shows.
- She has sung hundreds of songs for more than 200 movies, in several albums, and on various stage shows.
- She has also worked in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi movies and TV shows besides Malayalam films.
Leats Read: Salman Khan, Bollywood Badsha, Pooja Hegde, Rakul Preeti,