- He was born to, Bishan Singh Bedi, the famous Indian cricketer.
- His father was first married to an Australian woman named Glenith. Unfortunately, the marriage ended to divorce, after which he again got married to Anju Inderjit Bedi, with whom he has two children, Angad Bedi and Neha Bedi.
- He is a fabulous cook and in 2010, he appeared in Star One’s cooking show called ‘Cook Na Kaho,’ aired on Star One.
- He made his Bollywood debut as Niranjan “Nanj” Nair in Remo D’Souza‘s directorial debut ‘F.A.L.T.U.’ (2011).
- He first met Neha Dhupia at the ‘China House’ lounge in Mumbai, and he instantly liked her. Moreover, Neha’s parents had already given a clean chit on their marriage, it was Neha who made him wait for around four-and-a-half year to say a yes.
- He idolizes Amitabh Bachchan to the extent that he can be considered as an absolute fanboy of him.
- He participated in season 3 of Colors Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi. Angad is currently working on The Little Godfather, directed by Joy Augustine.
- His dream is to make a documentary or biopic on his father.
Angad also appeared in a cooking show called Cook Na Kaho on Star One. He hosted the first season of reality show Emotional Atyachar on UTV Bindass before being replaced by Pravesh Rana.
It is also part of the film Soorma, the biopic of Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh playing the role of Indian hockey player Bikramjit Singh. Angad is best known for his performances in such works as Ungli (2014) and PINK (2016).
In 2017, he starred in the original series series Amazon Inside Edge.He was also seen in Tiger Zinda Hai with Salman Khan.
Angad Bedi has an older sister, Neha, and two older half-siblings from Bishan's previous marriage - a half-sister named Gillinder and a half-brother named Gavasinder. Angad married actress Neha Dhupia at a private ceremony in a gurudwara in New Delhi on May 10, 2018.
Leats Read: Salman Khan, Bollywood Badsha, Pooja Hegde, Rakul Preeti,