Ram Charan Profile
Full Name: Konidala Ram Charan Teja
Nick Name: Cherry
Date of birth: 27-03-1985
Place of Birth: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Heigh in Feett: 5'8
Eye color : Black
Hair color : Light Brown
Mother Tongue: Telugu
Ram Charan Family Details
Father Name: Chiranjeevi
Mother Name: Surekha
Sister Name's: Sushmita, Srija
Wife Name: Upasana
|Ram Charan Wife|
Ram Charan Education
Education: Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan School, Chennai.
Profession: Model, Actor
Ram Charan Favorites
Favorite Book: The wings by Kalam
Favorite Color: Black and Yellow, Green
Favorite Food : continental food & Light food
Favorite God : Anjenya swami
Favorite Movies: Khidi, Vijetha,kushi
Favorite Hero: Chiru,Pawan Kalyan
Favorite Heroine : Sridevi
|Ram Charan Chaild Pic|
Ram Charan Relatives :
Uncle : Pawan Kalyan
Uncle : Naga Babu
Cousin : Sai Dharam Tej
Cousin : Varun Tej
Cousin : Niharika Konidela
Grandfather : Allu Rama Lingaiah
Uncle : Allu Aravind
Cousin : Allu Arjun
Cousin : Allu Sirish
|Ram Charan Family|
|Ram Charan Child Pic|
|Ram Charan Babai and Father|
|Ram Charan Father and Babai|
Ram Charan Family Photos
|Ram Charan Family and Child pics|
|Ram Charan Paresnts and Sisters|
Ram Charan Marriage Photos
|Ram Charan Marriage Photos|
|Ram Charan wedding Photo|
- He was done first Telugu movie “Chirutha” was a flop but his next film “Magadheera” was a huge hit and ran for 757 days at a cinema theatre.
- He comes from a filmy background as his father Chiranjeevi is a prolific Telugu actor and his grandfather Allu Rama Lingaiah was a comedian and freedom fighter.
- Actor Rana Daggubati is his childhood friend.
- Famous actor Pawan Kalyan is his uncle and Allu Arjun is his cousin.
- He wanted to pursue his career in Automobile Engineering before acting.
- He does ad commercial for Pepsi, while his father Chiranjeevi for Thumps Up.
- He is involved in an airlines business called “Turbo Megha Airways.”
- He is the owner of a Polo Team in Hyderabad called “Ram Charan Hyderabad Polo Riding Club”.
- His wife, Upasana Kamineni is the vice-chairman of Apollo Charity and chief editor of B Positive magazine.
- He is also the spokesman and co-owner of the obstacle running series Devil's Circuit.
- He dances like there is no tomorrow and the choreography is a delight to watch.
- He is the only one son of Actor Chiranjeevi.
- He partnered with Kevin R. Cope and Stephen M.R. Covey to form Acumen Learning. Acumen Learning and Ram Charan have an agreement to use the concepts in his book: "What the CEO Wants You to Know".
Who is Ram Charan?
Ram Charan is an Indian film actor, producer, and entrepreneur who works in Telugu cinema
What is Ram Charan date of birth?
Ram Charan was born in 27 March 1985 (age 35 years) Madras, Tamil Nadu, India
Who is Ram Charan family members?
Ram Charan was born Telugu film actor Chiranjeevi and his wife Surekha. He has two sisters. He is the grandson of Allu Rama Lingaiah and the nephew of Nagendra Babu, Pawan Kalyan, and Allu Aravind. He is the cousin of Allu Arjun, Varun Tej , Sai Dharam Tej, Allu Sirish, Niharika Konidela
Who is Ram Charan wife?
Charan got married Upasana Kamineni on 14 June 2012 at the Temple Trees Farm House to Upasana Kamineni, the vice-chairman of Apollo Charity and chief editor of B Positive magazine, in Hyderabad on 1 December 2011. Upasana is the granddaughter of Prathap C. Reddy, the Executive Chairman of the Apollo Hospitals