Featured Post by Label

Advertise Here

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Nani New Movie Starts With Bollywood Actress

Nani New Movie Starts With Bollywood Actress

Nani, a natural star, gave a nod to her first director, Shiva Nirvanand, for her new film. This adventure officially launched today at the nagar movie temple in Hyderabad. Nani, Aadhi Pinisetty and Niveda Thomas took part in the shooting of the muhurtham. The renowned producer Danayya D.V.V will produce the film under his banner, DVV Entertainment.

The young actor Aadhi Pinisetty who gained fame by playing the role of antagonist in the "Sarrainodu" of Allu Arjun is trying a crucial role in this untitled project. Niveda Thomas will team up with hero Nani once again after delivering a superb hit "Gentleman". The rest of the distribution and other details of this company will be announced soon.

According to the buzz, 70% of the shooting will be done in the United States and the remaining 30% will be made in Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. The directors of AC Koratala Siva and VV Vinayak light the camera and direct the first film of the film respectively.

Nani and the most sought-after comedian of South India, Keerthy Suresh, are the protagonists of the film. Nani is preparing to do a double hat-trick with her upcoming film "Nenu Local". It is directed by Trinadha Rao Nakkina of "Cinema Choopistha Mava" fame and produced by Dil Raju under his production house Sri Venkateswara Creations.

Since the first look and the teaser of "Nenu Local" is released, the creators of this film receive a huge positive response from the public. "Nenu Local" and the team are nearing completion and decision makers plan to stop shooting plans as soon as possible. It should reach the screens in December 2016.


NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Join with us!

Delivered by FeedBurner